This two-page document establishes the Karayye property as a waqf for the performance of prayers for the Prophet to be held annually during the month of Rabi’ al-Awwal. The document was composed by Ibrahīm Famuladeyri Kilegefanu b. Sulṭān Qiyās al-Dīn.
Stipulations that a measure (naalhi, equal to about .5 kg) of oil from the coconut palms and other trees at the Eid Miskiiy Dhoruelhi Koshi be given to the madrasa run by Ḥusayn Thakurufānu, and the surplus to Ḥusayn Thakurufānu’s son Muḥammad Thakurufānu and his children.
This document stipulates the amounts of coconuts, coconut oil, coir rope, thatch bundles, and chickens that the population of Hangnaameedhoo is required to supply for the maintenance of the Kalaafaanu Ziyaarat.
This is a Thaana-script transliteration of an earlier Dhives Akuru-script text that transfers land holdings on Kandoodhoo (Thaa Atoll) from the endowment of the Amina Maava Kilege Mosque in Malé to the Kalaafaanu Ziyaarat on Hangnyaameedhoo (Alif Dhaalu Atoll).
This document grants land from four plots (Dhonakalo Hinna Falane, Hodhaa Nelhe, Mohanu, Bumbar magu) and 96,000 (= 8 Kottey) cowrie shells as an endowment to the Funadhoo Mosque to be administered by Dhon ‘Alī.
This is a waqf document (boaga) for the Mahamud Ghazi Miskiyy (mosque) on Meedhoo island in Addu (Seenu Atoll), issued in response to an appeal by the builder of the mosque for its maintenance.
The Isdhoo Loamaafaanu consists of 21 copper plates threaded on a ring, each plate measuring 33.1cm x 7cm. The plates are inscribed in the old Eveyla Akuru script with a text in the Dhivehi language.
Identified as the 'Laamu Dhanbhidhoo Loamafaanu' by Ali Najeeb, but by H.C.P. Bell as the 'Malé Etherekoilu Laoamafaanu' (The Maldive Islands: Monograph on the History, Archaeology, and Epigraphy. Colombo: Ceylon Government Press, 1940, pp. 180-181.)
At least one plate is missing at the beginning of the text, as the first surviving plate mentions only that it was composed during the sixth year of the ruler's reign. This set of inscribed copper plates is currently held in the collections of the National Museum in Malé (M 005 / RN 1896).